With funding from the European Union (EU), the LRC is undertaking a 3-year project dubbed: Justice for Children: Bridging the Gap Between Legislation and Practice.
The Project seeks to create a network of lawyers and paralegals across all the ten (10) regions in Ghana for the provision of services to juveniles (children in conflict/contact with the law).
LRC seeks to engage interested lawyers and paralegals to provide legal assistance and services for juveniles.
Requirements for Lawyers
- Must possess LL.B or relevant qualification and must have been called to the Bar with a minimum of three (2) years of post-call working experience.
- Must be a member in good standing of the Ghana Bar Association and possess a valid Solicitor’s licence.
- Must have considerable experience in practicing the law especially in the area of legal representation of children in criminal and civil matters in Ghana.
Requirements for Paralegals
- Community leaders, Teachers/Students, Civil servants, Members of community organizations, Youth leaders, Religious leaders and Practicing paralegals.
- Must be skilled at reading, writing, communication, researching and basic computer programs.
- Must have at least two (2) years working experience.
- Must be flexible/adaptive, ethical, trustworthy, patient, sociable, approachable, conscientious, disciplined and resourceful.
- Must have interest for working with children.
Interested and eligible lawyers and paralegals should send their application and curriculum vitae with 2 references to: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of proposals is 14th May 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
For further enquiries contact us on 0302 766756.